Monday, August 9, 2010

Living with no money

I don't know about you, but I've always wondered if it's possible to live with money. But in my imagination its usually somewhere hot or warm at least 360 days of the year. To live off the land in a way similar to how our ancestors did. I'd imagine it would've been a very hard existence as most of your day would be spent searching for food and fuel for fires. Thanks to our modern way of living a lot of the skills that would've been essential to living back in the good "bad ole" days are either forgotten or dead.

Check out this guy (if you haven't heard of him already). I don't think that such a life would be possible in here due to our cold winters, but then again the First Nation peoples had been living off the land long before the first Europeans came along so it could be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment